lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

Texto en ingles y español

Kids' Report: My trip to Spain.
Spain is a wonderful country. I went there for my Easter holidays. I visited lots of museums, monuments, cathedrals and national parks. I visited  the tallest building in Madrid,the Torre Picasso. It is 157 metres high! I walked in the oldest part of Barcelona, the Ciutat Vella. It's the most interesting part  of the city. Then I went to the Canary Islands.I climbed the highest  mountain in Spain, Mount Teide. It is 3,718 metres high. At the end of my holiday I went to the most exciting adventure park in Spain-Port Aventura.We visited " China" , "Mexico" and "Polynesia" at the park!



El informe de los chicos: Mi viaje a España
España es un país maravilloso . Yo fui en las vacaciones de semana santa.Yo visité los museos , monumentos , catedrales y parques nacionales.Yo visité  el edificio más alto de Madrid , La Torre Picasso. ¡Ella mide 157 metros de alto!Yo caminé hasta la parte más antigua  de Barcelona, Ciudad Bella .Es la parte más interesante de la ciudad.Luego yo fui a las Islas Canarias.Yo escalé la montaña más alta de España, El Teide, el tiene 3,718metros de altura.Al final de mis vacaciones me fui a Port Aventura el parque más emocionante en España.Nosotros visitamos todos los parques de "China", " Mexico" y "Polynesia".










1º.-Where did Duncan go?
Duncan went to Spain
2º.-What did he visited?
He visited Madrid, Barcelona and Canary Islands.
3º.-Where did he walk?
 I walked in the oldest part of Barcelona, the Ciutat Vella.
4º.-What did he do in the Canary Islands?
I climbed the highest  mountain in Spain, Mount Teide. 

  • Match the parts of the sentences
1.Mount Teide is the highest mountain in Spain.
2.The Ciutat Vella is the most interesting part of Barcelona.
3.The Torre Picasso is the tallest building in Madrid.
4.PortAventura is the most exciting adventure park in Spain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario